Terms of Service for Diskidaily.co.za
Introduction These terms of service (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Diskidaily.co.za website and any related services (collectively, the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use the Service.
Modifications to the Terms We may modify these Terms from time to time. If we make material changes to the Terms, we will notify you by posting the revised Terms on the Service or by otherwise providing you with notice. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of the revised Terms constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
Use of the Service You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Diskidaily.co.za, a Diskidaily.co.za employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Service
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to or interfere with the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by Diskidaily.co.za, may harm Diskidaily.co.za or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
Intellectual Property Rights The Service and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are owned by Diskidaily.co.za, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by South African and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms permit you to use the Service for your personal, non-commercial use only. You hereby acknowledge that use of the Service is at your sole risk.
User Content The Service may allow you to submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available content, including but not limited to text, photographs, videos, and audio (collectively, “User Content”). You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you make available through the Service.
By making any User Content available through the Service, you grant to Diskidaily.co.za a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Service and Diskidaily.co.za’s business and on third-party sites.