The Rhodes Scholarship: A Life-Changing Opportunity to Study at the University of Oxford
- Bringing Together Outstanding Young Minds from Around the World
What is the Rhodes Scholarship?
- A Fully Funded, Full-Time Postgraduate Award at the University of Oxford
- Challenging but Rewarding Application Process
- Encouraging Talented Students Worldwide to Apply
- Duration: Two or More Years
What Does the Rhodes Scholarship Cover?
- Coverage of Oxford University Course Fees
- Annual Stipend: £18,180 per Annum
- Stipend for Living Expenses (excluding partners or dependents)
- Conditions of Tenure: Course Combinations and Duration of Support
- Funding for Application Fees, Visa, and International Health Surcharge
- Economy Class Flights to and from the UK
- Settling-In Allowance and Assistance for Visa Renewal
- Diversity as the Strength of the Scholarship
- Criteria Established in 1902:
- Academic Excellence and Scholastic Attainments
- Demonstrated Mastery in Sports, Music, Debate, Dance, Theatre, etc.
- Values of Truth, Courage, Devotion, Sympathy, Kindliness, and Unselfishness
- Moral Force of Character, Leadership Skills, and Interest in Fellow Beings
- Constituency-Specific Eligibility Requirements
- Use of Eligibility Checker Tool for Verification
- Seize the Opportunity: Apply for the Rhodes Scholarship and Join a Legacy of Achievers